Web Site Creations
Bomb Sweeper Rules
- Uncover tiles by clicking on them - if there are one or more mines in the adjacent
squares then the total number of mines is shown in the square. Using these numbers,
together with your skill, judgement and a sprinkling of luck, you should be able to
determine the locations of all forty mines.
- Mark a tile hiding a mine by dropping a flag on it (click the tile while holding
the [Ctrl] key). You only have one flag per mine so be sure!
- You can remove a flag or place a question mark on a tile (if you're not sure enough
to drop a flag) by repeatedly clicking on it while holding the [Ctrl] key.
- The game is over when you either set off a mine, or all tiles have either been flagged
or uncovered (i.e. you have found all the mines)
- The number of mines remaining is shown in the status bar of your browser, together
with the time you have taken so far.
- Good luck!